20 June, 2007

firstborn

this is eli.
he’s 3½ now and he loves diggers, playing in the sandbox, bob the builder, taking walks – especially by the river, cuddling with the peanut, and everything john deere. the john deere part threw me for a while but I guess when both granddads grew up on a farm, who can blame him? we’ve all received a thorough education on the tractors, implements, earth moving machines and general farming & forestry equipment that john deere has to offer. I never could have guessed that my son would be instructing me on the finer points of the Fellerbuncher and Knuckle-boom loader. as I said, everything john deere.

2 comments:

Mariposa said...

More, more....i love it!

4AudiQ said...

That little bugger Eli knew my Dad's John Deere was a Model B when he saw the picture.
Amazing!