15 July, 2007

villainy

The terror alert has been raised in Central Oregon this week as signs of a new and insidious foe have been found scattered around the yard of yours truly. Evidence of new devices of harassment and warfare were discovered this morning as I woke from my slumber and decided to take a stroll in my backyard. From what has been found I can only surmise that my enemy is cunning, wise and extremely wily. His strategies seem to include trenching and foxholes while signs of exceptionally smelly bomb fragments were also found. Overall I feel fortunate to still have my life. But I will not back down and in a show of desperation I testify that I have identified the perpetrator to be: Shadow Greeley the Wonder Dog.



He is cute, black and great at chasing flies, his own tail and balls of all sorts. He stores energy like a camel does water and can outrun a cheetah.

No comments: